Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm baaaaack.....

I am very pleased to announce that it seems that my carpal tunnel has gone into remission. :-) Many, many thanks to all of you that prayed for me. I am very thankful that God has cleared that up.

I embarked today on the adventure that is my summer garden. Hooray! My seeds finally, finally arrived. (I will NEVER buy seeds from Burpee again. :-( It was a very, very bad experience.)

Here are the peat pots and the peat tray, floating about merrily soaking up hot water.



My happy little seeds! We have dahlias, impatiens, mixed flowers, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, peppers, oregano, thyme, basil, and cilantro.


And the fully assembled project.


The first seedlings should start peeking out in about a week. If I don't die of anticipation by then ;-), I'll be sure to post an update.

No comments: